About West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2019:
West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation, under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Government of West Bengal invites applications for West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2019-20 from class 11 to PhD students of West Bengal belonging to the minority community. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to needy students to continue their studies. Financial assistance as per the available fund will be given to the selected students.
The scholarship is being offered by West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation, under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Government of West Bengal.
West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a resident of West Bengal
- Belong to minority communities like Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain & Parsi
- Be studying in class 11 to PhD level
- Have passed the previous final examination with less than 50% marks
- Have family income of less than INR 2 Lakhs per annum
- Not be studying in any institution outside West Bengal
Awards and benefits:
The scholarship amount may vary from INR 2,550 to INR 4,900 per annum.
How to apply for West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2019?
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Go to the official website.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Registration‘.
Step 3: Select the District where the applicant’s institute is situated and click on ‘Proceed’.
Step 4: Fill in the required details under ‘Student Information’ and ‘Scheme Eligibility’ sections.
Step 5: Click on ‘Submit and Proceed’.
Step 6: Note down the User ID as displayed on the screen.
Step 7: Login using the registered user id and password.
Step 8: Fill all the required information under ‘Basic Information’, ‘Academic Information’, ‘Bank Account Details’ section.
Step 9: Verify and lock the application.
Step 10: Print & submit the hard copy of the application form along with the required documents to the concerned institute.
Documents required for the West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2019:
The applicant needs to provide the photocopy of the bank passbook containing account details and IFSC code while submitting the hard copy of the application.
Important dates of West Bengal Talent Support Stipend Programme 2019
Application deadline: 15th September 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- Scholarship will be awarded only upon the successful verification of information and relevant documents.
- Students continuing their studies in institutes outside West Bengal are not eligible for this scholarship.
- 30% quota of the scholarship is reserved for girl students.
- Only two students from the same family can apply for this scholarship.
- After the final submission of the application, the students will receive a permanent ID (PID) with the help of which they can check the status of their application.
WhatsApp number: 8017071714