Smt. Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Education Foundation offers scholarship for students studying in PUC,Diploma,ITI, Any Degree, B.E., BVSC, B.PHARMA, BHMS, BDS, MBBS, Any Master Degree, MVSC, M.PHARMA.
This scholarship is for poor and deserving students belonging to Arya Idiga community and hailing from Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara, Kolar, Chikkaballapura, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Chamarajnagara, Hassan, Chitradurga, Davanagere and Bellary Districts.
Smt Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Education Foundation Scholarship
- Management, Health Care, Engineering, Medicine etc
- Smt. Vijayalakshmi R.L Jalappa Education Foundation
- Poor and Deserving students of Arya Idiga community for studying in Any Degree, Any Master Degree, Dipoma courses
Aims and management of the Trust
To cater to the need of aged people, destitute and the handicapped people.
To cater to the need of under privileged people in rural areas.
To establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist Old Age Homes and Home for destitute.
To provide and/or render medical and other help and/or assistance in any shape or form of treatment including operations/surgery to the poor, deserving and needy sick persons.
To award scholarship to the poor and deserving students who are in need of it.
To assist in the form of financial support for maintaining and/or running schools, Colleges and other educational institutions, vocational training Institutes, Hostels and Hospitals.
Smt Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Education Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The students whose studying PUC,Diploma,ITI, Any Degree, B.E., BVSC, B.PHARMA, BHMS, BDS, MBBS, Any Master Degree, MVSC, M.PHARMA AND MBBS.
- Students whose entire family who has BPL card, low-income farmer’s, and agricultural labour’s
- Students who has obtained above 60% marks in the previous year Exam.
- Scholarship shall be discontinued after completion of the course.
- Only those who study in colleges on regular basis, affiliated to university of reputed
- All the applications will be scrutinized thoroughly, economically weaker and meritorious students will be awarded with scholarship.
- Students should have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch.
- Those who study through correspondence or in part time colleges are not eligible to apply.
- No scholarship will not be awarded to the students who have passed in 2nd or more attempts.
Smt Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Education Foundation Scholarship Selection Procedure
- The scholarship applications will be scrutinized by the Trust members.
- Applicants with above 60% and from economically weaker family will be awarded scholarship.
- If a student leaves the Educational institution, it shall be his /her duty and the duty of the principal/head of the intuition to give intimation to trust.
- Selected students list will be announced in the website or Intimated in his E-mail of the students or in SMS of mobile phones.
- The Scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the online bank account number or cheque will be sent to the address of the student provided in the application will be announced place and date of Disbursement.
- The Decision of the Trust is final. No influence or revision will not be allowed. Don’t disturb by phone regarding the selections. Only replay will be given to students who have selected for scholarship regarding their non receipts on time.
How to apply for Smt Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Education Foundation Scholarship
The applications should be submitted ONLINE through our website http://jalappaedufoundation.org/regform.php
Applications will not be accepted if the cut off percentage is less than 60%.
The applicant should send the Printed application along with following documents to the address mentioned below by courier or by post.
Documents required for Smt Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Education Foundation Scholarship:
- Passport size photo.(affix to the application)
- SSLC/10th, PUC/12th marks card etc.
- Previous 3years / previous semester’s marks card if studying UG or PG.
- Address proof and Identity proof pertaining to the applicant.(Adhar card)
- Copy of Identity card issued by the institution.
- BPL Card
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution on completion of matriculation wherein the domicile and caste status of the applicant is mentioned.
- Fee paid receipt so as to avail admission to the current course being pursued by the applicant.
- Copy of Student Bank Account passbook showing student photo and account number and IFSC code.
- Marks statements of the previous course pursued should be duly attested and signed by the Head of the Institution and contain his/her seal.
Any issues and queries related to the online application Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Smt Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Education Foundation Scholarship Contact
Smt.Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa
Education foundation (Regd.)
No.126, Silver Star Hotel,
6th Cross, Gandhinagar,
Telephone: 91+ 9900355995