The Lady Meherbai Shanti Foundation Education Trust offer scholarships to Indian women from recognized Indian universities for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies. This scholarship is for those who wish to pursue higher education abroad.
Shanti Foundation Jyoti Scholarship
- Social work, Public Health, Child Health, Education etc
- Lady Meherbai Shanti Foundation Education Trust
- Indian women from recognised Indian universities for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies
The Trust awards merit scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate studies in India. The objective of the programme is to encourage outstandingly meritorious / deserving students to pursue academic excellence.
Education and Welfare of Children with Special Needs
Status – Health and Empowerment of Women
Child Health, Development and Nutrition
Health Policy and Health Education
Public Health – Community Health Services, Reproductive Health
Rural Development Work (with a focus on women and children)
Communication for Development (with a focus on women’s issues)
Shanti Foundation Jyoti Scholarship details:
** Grant-making is solely at the discretion of the Shanti Foundation. All grants and scholarships are given, subject to the eligibility criteria being met and the availability of funding.
** The Shanti Foundation extends financial assistance by way of grants for support towards the cost of their studies in Mumbai, based on certain socioeconomic criteria.
** Applicants are advised to apply either for a scholarship or a means based grant. Dual applications will be regretted.
Shanti Foundation Jyoti Scholarship Eligibility
- Indian woman graduates from a recognised Indian University, with a consistently good academic record.(Minimum 60% in all Exams)
- Graduates who have already applied for admission to, or secured admission at universities or institutions in the United States, U.K. or Europe for the current academic year.
- Work experience in the related fields will be considered an added qualification.
- Family Income Less than 5 Lacs
How to apply for the Shanti Foundation Jyoti Scholarship
Candidates can apply through Online via the Trusts’ website. Scholarship applications are open for a brief period in October each year. For more information on the guidelines and criteria, students can log on to the trust website www.shantifoundation.in
Required Documents for Shanti Foundation Jyoti Scholarship
** Mark sheet(s) relevant to the course
** Income proof of all earning members of the family
** Fee receipt(s) of the current year
** Copy of the PAN card (self and parents)
** Identity card of the current year
Shanti Foundation Jyoti Scholarship Contact
Shanti Foundation Education Trust
East Side of Anwarpur Chowk,
P.o & P.S.: Hajipur,