The PNB Housing Finance Limited offers Protsahan Scholarship for deserving meritorious students for pursuing 1st year MBA in Marketing & Finance.
PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship
- Marketing & Finance
- The PNB Housing Finance Limited
- 1st year MBA in Marketing & Finance students
PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship Description :
Under this program, a scholarship of INR 30 lakhs will be disbursed among the students. A total of 10 scholars will be selected, with each one of them receiving a scholarship of INR 3 lakh.
PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must
- Be a 1st year MBA student
- Be specializing in Marketing & Finance
- Be enrolled in one of the following colleges
BIMTECH, Greater Noida
Indira Institute of Management, Pune
- Have achieved a minimum of 65% in graduation
- Have annual family income not more than INR 8 Lakh per annum
PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship Selection Process
The selection of the scholars will be done in two major steps-
They will shortlist candidates based on the algorithm as per the eligibility provided by PNB Housing Finance Team. The document verification will also be done by Buddy4Study. All selected/rejected students will receive an email and SMS for their status.
Final selection by PNB Housing Finance Limited: The shortlisted candidates will then go through a face to face interview conducted at college premises under the purview of PNB Housing Finance Team. The final decision about the selection of scholarship recipients will rest with the PNB Housing Finance Officials.
The applications for this scholarship will be managed by Buddy4Study. The students interested in applying for this scholarship can follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the Buddy4Study portal here.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google or using the Email id.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘Start Application’ to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally, click on ‘Submit’.
Documents Required for PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship
- Class X Mark sheet
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- MBA First semester Mark Sheet
- Admission letter
- Latest fee receipt
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Family income proof
- Education loan sanction letter (if applicable)
In addition, the scholars need to submit following documents within three months of receiving scholarship letter:
- Admission letter (attested by the college)Fees receipt (attested by the college)
- Student’s own bank account number
- PAN Card Copy or Aadhar Card
- Passbook copy, which clearly mentions the PRINTED bank account details and IFSC code (attested by the bank), or Blank bank cheque, on which clearly mentions the PRINTED name of account holder, bank account number and IFSC code with the word CANCELLED written on it, or an original letter from the bank having all the details (Name of the account holder, Bank Name, Branch, Account Number & IFSC Code)
- Attached undertaking signed by yourself and either one of your parents
For more details condact email@example.com, or +91–8527484563
PNB Housing Finance Limited Protsahan Scholarship Contact
PNB Housing Finance Ltd.
Address: 9th Floor, Antriksh Bhavan,
22 Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Near Connaught Place,
New Delhi 110001
Phone Number : 1800 120 8800