Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment an autonomous institution under the Department of Science & Technology, Government of Kerala has launched P.T.Bhaskara Panicker Emeritus Fellowship in Science Writing and Communication. Emeritus Fellowship is awarded to an eminent Senior Science writer and communicator who had years of experience in the field.
P.T. Bhaskara Panicker Emeritus Scholarship
- Science Writing and Communication
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
The Fellowship is for two years‚ and provides:
Emeritus Fellowship is awarded for only one fellow and typically amounts to Rs: 25,000/- per month and Rs. 50000 contingency. The Fellowship will be based on evaluating the contributions made by the experts/scholars, by an expert panel constituted by the Council.
P.T. Bhaskara Panicker Emeritus Scholarship Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates should be .
- A native of Kerala by birth / domicle
- Post-graduation in Science/Ph.D. in Science
- Teaching Experience.
- Leadership in any science movement which have lead to a significant transformation and impact on social upliftment of the people.
In addition to the above they should have a well established contribution in Science Writing – Communication through any media and Outstanding publication in Science of high standard in Malayalam or English.
Age limit: 75 years
The age limit will be calculated as on 1st July
Based on assessment and evaluation of a proposed project.
How to apply for P.T. Bhaskara Panicker Emeritus Scholarship
Eligible candidates should submit application in the prescribed format given in the website. The copies of testimonials showing qualification and experience publications to be attached along with the application.
Documents required for P.T. Bhaskara Panicker Emeritus Scholarship
- Full Biodata of the candidates with age, qualifications, experience achievements in the particular field
- Recommendation letter from a reputed teacher/ journalist/scientist who was a mentor of the candidate or long acquaintance with the candidate.
- Name and address of two referees from the field of Science Communication who can provide reliable information about the candidate may also be included.
Completed applications should send to The Executive Vice President KSCSTE, SathraBhavan, Thiruvananthapuram
P.T. Bhaskara Panicker Emeritus Scholarship Contact
Head, MLM Division
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695004
Fax: 91 040 4018 9449