What is Orange Tulip Scholarship?
Orange Tulip Scholarship is giving an opportunity for Indian students to study in the Netherlands. The Nuffic Neso India offers bright students from India an opportunity to get up to 100% tuition fee waiver for pursuing higher education. A number of higher education institutions, multinationals and government institutions are part of this programme, offering students a variety of courses to choose from.
Who is offering Orange Tulip Scholarship?
Nuffic’s Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) India is the official representative of Dutch Higher Education Institutions in India. It specifically caters to the needs of prospective Indian students who are planning to study abroad. The organisation aims at promoting Dutch Higher Education Institutions (DHEIs) in India, conducting Market Research in order to analyse current trends in the education sector and promote and develop Alumni Relations in India.
Who can apply for Orange Tulip Scholarship?
To be eligible for the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS), an applicant must-
- Be an Indian citizen
- Not studying or working in the Netherlands
- Be admitted to one of the universities in the Netherlands or currently undergoing admission process
Note: The specific requirement will vary depending on the university and the course chosen by the student.
What are the benefits of Orange Tulip Scholarship?
Under the OTS scheme, candidates can get up to 100% tuition fee waiver. However, the exact award details will vary depending on the university the student enrols in.
Details about the same can be found here.
How can you apply for Orange Tulip Scholarship?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: A candidate first needs to select the course and university in the Netherlands. Use StudyFinder to find the desired course.
Step 2: The university selected by the candidate should be covered under the OTS scheme.
Step 3: Then go through the application process for the specific university.
Step 4: After confirmation from the university, begin the application process to OTS.
Step 5: Download the application form and fill in the required details.
Step 6: Send the application form along with the necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the documents required for Orange Tulip Scholarship?
- Duly filled application form
- Proof of admission to the selected university
Note: The prescribed documents will vary depending on the specific university guidelines. Find details here.
What are the selection criteria of Orange Tulip Scholarship?
The selection process will involve the following stages:
- File acceptance and pre-selection by Neso India
- Review file registration and selection by the OTS sponsor
- The announcement of the scholarship recipients
Find more details here.
What are the important dates of Orange Tulip Scholarship?
- 1 February 2019- Deadline for VU Amsterdam
- 1 March 2019- Deadline for Tilburg University, Radbourd University, Groningen University
- 1 April 2019- Deadline for Amsterdam University of Arts, Han University of Applied Science, Maastricht School of Management
- 1 May 2019- Deadline for Twente University, Tias Business School, Hanze University of Applied Sciences
Orange Tulip Scholarship FAQs
Q. If my university and/or study program is not on the sponsor list/scheme, can I register the Orange Tulip Scholarship?
A. No, the OTS scheme is only for the universities/programs mentioned under the scheme.
Q. What is the nominal funded Orange Tulip Scholarship?
A. Each university offers different benefits. The students can receive from 25% to up to 100% tuition fee waiver.
Q. When is the deadline for Orange Tulip Scholarship registration deadline?
A. The general deadline for OTS scheme is 1 April 2019. However, different universities have different deadlines which the candidate must check before applying.
Find more FAQs here.
Terms and Conditions of Orange Tulip Scholarship
- The documents should be sent as soft copies with the total attachment size not exceeding 20MB.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The applications should be in Word or PDF format.
- Each file will be given a clear name in English: [document name] – [applicant’s name]. Example: IELTS score sheet – Rahul Sharma
- The subject of the e-mail should be: OTS 2019 -2020 Application – [scheme] – [your name]. Example: OTS 2019-2020 Application – Radboud University- Rahul Sharma