The Noida International University conducts NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT ) for Indian students for prsuing B.Tech, B.Tech + MBA, B.Tech + M.Tech, BBA and Law at the Noida International University.
The Noida International University is a private university in Noida, sponsored by the Maruti Educational Trust.The 75 acres of the Noida International University is located near the Yamuna Expressway Educational Hub, Gautam Budh Nagar.
- Engineering, Management and Law.
- UG/PG Level
- Noida International University
- Indian students to pursue B.Tech, B.Tech + MBA, B.Tech + M.Tech, BBA and Law at the Noida International University.
NSAT Scholarship details
Rank-1 to 10 – 50% scholarship on Tuition fee for 1st year
Rank -11 to 50 – 20% scholarship on Tuition fee for 1st year
Rank-51 to 100 – 10% scholarship on Tuition fee for 1st year
- Student studying in B.Tech, B.Tech + MBA, B.Tech + M.Tech, BBA and Law Programs
NSAT Scholarship Selection Procedure
- Selection to the programs offered at NIU happen through NSAT (NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test) for Technical Programs or through GD/PI for non-technical programs.
- Students who have secured rank in JEE Main,CAT/MAT,CLAT/LSAT exams are exempted from NSAT Entrance Exam of current year however they can still apply to avail the scholarships offered through NSAT of current year.
Instructions for filling up online application
Students are required to fill in all mandatory information mentioned with .Student can appear for NSAT in two modes:
Online : Anywhere in India
A test link will be sent to the registered email id of student which will generate the test on given schedule mentioning to open on scheduled date & time. The link will be active only on scheduled time and student has to attempt the test as per the time schedule and duration after that link will be expired and no request for rescheduling will be considered.
There is a pre requisite of computer with webcam facility for attempting online mode for test.
Offline : At 26 centers across India
An admit card will be sent to registered email id mentioning the details of exam date, time and centre address. Candidate is required to report at the centre on date & time with a copy of the Admit Card and any Govt. issued photo-ID card.
Centre will verify the candidates based on Admit card, photo ID card & Attendance Roster for that centre. Centre will take the candidate’s signature on Attendance roster and will help the candidates to login & start his/her exam.
Candidates can opt for upto 3 exam centres of their choice from the drop-down list however University has the right to cancel and allocate students of one centre to other nearby centre if number of students for opted location is very less.
Candidates not finding any centre of his/her choice can opt for online exam.
Noida International University,
Plot 1, Sector-17 A,
Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh 203201
Phone: (+91) 8745862200, (+91) 0120-4862200