What is International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship?
The University of Sheffield offers 100 International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship and invites applications for the same from students. The holder of the scholarship will avail an award worth 25% waiver of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate programme starting September 2019. The scholarship programme aims to support the higher education of meritorious international (non-EU) students.
Who is offering International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship?
The scholarship is being offered by The University of Sheffield, UK.
Who can apply for International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship?
The candidates have to meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- The applicant must be a graduate
- The applicant must be a non-EU international student
- The applicant must be holding an offer for a full-time/part-time postgraduate degree at The University of Sheffield
- The applicant must not be sponsored
What are the benefits of International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship?
A total of 100 scholars will be selected who will receive a tuition fee waiver of 25%.
How can you apply for International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship?
To apply for the program, the candidate needs to:
Step 1: Register at the university portal as a student.
Step 2: Fill the application form with correct details and access MUSE – My University of Sheffield Environment, if the candidate holds an offer.
Step 3: Submit the application form with attached required documents.
What are the important dates of International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship?
- Deadline: 26th April 2019
- The announcement of Result: 31st May 2019
Terms and Conditions of International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship
The scholarship is not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable, this includes, but is not exclusive to the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
Terms and Conditions:
- The student’s program shall commence at the University of Sheffield from September 2019.
- The scholarship can be provided for a maximum of 2 full-time academic years.
- The scholarship is not applicable to any years in industry or study abroad years that are compulsory or optional elements of the student’s course.
- If the applicants are selected for a merit scholarship and they fail to meet the conditions of their offer, they will no longer be eligible to receive the award.
- If an applicant changes his/her Masters’ programme during the studies, his/her merit scholarship may be forfeited.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
Sheffield, S10 2TN
UKPhone:+44 114 222 2000