About Himachal Pradesh Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) 2019:
This scholarship is being offered by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. It invites applications from the students who come from BPL families and are studying in class 9 to college level for Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) 2019, Himachal Pradesh. The main objective of this scholarship is to give financial help to the BPL families so that their children can continue their study.
Himachal Pradesh Integrated Rural Development Program (IRDP) 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
An applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- Belong to BPL family
- Be studying in class 9 to college/university level at a government or government-aided institute
Awards and benefits:
- Girl students of class 9 and 10 will receive INR 600 per annum
- Boy students of class 9 and 10 will receive INR 300 per annum
- Students of class 11 and 12 will receive INR 800 per annum
- Day Scholars of College/University will receive INR 1,200 per annum
- Hostelers of College/University will receive INR 2,400 per annum
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Integrated Rural Development Program 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration‘.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue‘.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Documents required for the Himachal Pradesh Integrated Rural Development Program 2019:
- Certificate from the competent authority for belonging to IRDP/ BPL families
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Himachali bonafide certificate
- Previous year result card
- Latest bank statement of the student
Important dates of Himachal Pradesh Integrated Rural Development Program 2019:
Scholarship closing date: 15 October 2019
Last date for defective verification: 15 November 2019
Last date for institute verification: 15 November 2019