Hamdard Educational Scholarship/ Financial Assistance is a merit-based scholarship provided by the Hamdard National Foundation. The number of scholarships offered to students varies each year. This scholarship is provided to Indian students for the undergraduate program at any college in India.
The scholarship does not specify the amount it will grant to students. It is applicable to Indian students interested in Architecture, Law, Medicine, Science, Humanities, Health Care, Education and Teaching, Journalism, Engineering and Technology, Computer Science and Information Technology and Business Management.
Hamdard Educational Scholarship
- Architecture, Law, Medicine, Science, Humanities, Health Care, Education and Teaching, Journalism, Engineering and Technology, Computer Science and Information Technology and Business Management
- Hamdard National Foundation
- Students on All India basis
To be eligible for this scholarship,
- The applicant should be a student of job oriented/ professional or technical diploma or graduate course
- The applicant must have obtained 60% and above marks in his 12th class/ intermediate/ qualifying examination from a recognised board/ university.
The application forms could be sent by post or submitted by hand in the office of H.N.F.
Applicants may note that incomplete, illegible and time-barred applications will not be considered for grant of scholarship/financial assistance therefore, no queries would be entertained in this regard.
Hamdard Educational Scholarship Contact
Hamdard National Foundation
Hamdard Bullding, 2a/3 Asaf Ali Road
Ph: 91-011-23239801, 23239802, 23239803,
Fax :91-011-2323 9805