About Maharashtra Eklavya Scholarship 2019:
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra is offering this scholarship. It invites applications for Eklavya Scholarship 2019-20, Maharashtra from graduate students in Arts, Law, Commerce, and Science who have taken admission in a postgraduate degree program. The selected scholars will receive INR 5,000.
Eklavya Scholarship 2019, Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Have completed graduation with 60% marks (for Law, Commerce & Arts students) and 70% marks (for Science students)
- Belong to a family where the annual income is less than or equal to INR 75,000
- Not be working anywhere as part-time or full-time
- Be studying in Maharashtra only (Note: If studying out of Maharashtra, he/she cannot apply for this scheme)
Awards and benefits:
The selected students will receive INR 5,000.
How to apply for Eklavya Scholarship 2019, Maharashtra?
Follow the below-given steps to apply for the scholarship –
Step 1: Click here to visit the MahaDBT portal.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration‘.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Documents required for the Eklavya Scholarship 2019, Maharashtra:
- Annual income certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Previous year mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
Eklavya Scholarship 2019, Maharashtra Selection criteria:
The selection will be done on the basis of merit of the student.
Important dates of Eklavya Scholarship 2019, Maharashtra:
Application start date: 1 August 2019
Application deadline: 10 October 2019